We’re at the tail end of 2022 and I find that unbelievable really. Time flies when you’re having fun. And I’ve had a ton of fun playing and experimenting with some amazing watercolour products this year. If you are subscribed to my YouTube channel, you probably have seen me use a lot of the products below in my watercolour video tutorials as well. So whether you’re new new to watercolour or just looking to try something new, below is a list of Amazon products that are worth looking at. Some are absolute fave go-to products as well. Below are Amazon affiliate links for the US and Canada.
- Canson Pro-Art Watercolor Paper 140lb 9 x 12 (2-Pack) Beginner Friendly
- Paul Rubens Watercolor Paper Block, 100% Cotton, 10.63 x 7.68″, 140lb, 20 Sheets
- ZenART 100% Cotton Watercolor Paper, 140 lb – 8×8″ 20 Sheet Beginner Friendly
- Legion Stonehenge Aqua Watercolor Block, 140 Cold Press, 9 X 12″, 15 Sheets
- Princeton Velvetouch, Mixed-Media Brushes, 4-Piece Professional Set 100 Beginner Friendly
- Princeton Artist Brush Neptune, Round Synthetic Squirrel, Size 6 Beginner Friendly
- Princeton Artist Brush Neptune, 4-Piece Synthetic Squirrel Watercolor Paint Brush Set Beginner Friendly
- MeiLiang Watercolor Paint Set, 48 Colors Beginner Friendly
- Paul Rubens Watercolor Paint Set,12ml*24 Vibrant Colors Beginner Friendly
- White Nights Watercolor set 36 whole 2,5ml pans, Blastic Box
- Flower Color Guide Paperback This is the book we used as a reference for The Flower Colour Guide Series Tutorials on YouTube.
- Winsor & Newton Art Masking Fluid, 75ml & Designers Gouache Tube
- Speedball Mona Lisa Gold Leaf Kit
- Epson Expression Photo XP-970