How can I help you
create an experience & make your brand stand out?
designer, entrepreneur & mama
Hello! I’m Clarice from Toronto, Ontario. I design for print & web.
Work with me and you can expect to get not just “pretty”, but functional design as well, in a timely manner. My commitment to you is to provide my expertise, teamed with good communication and keeping with your timelines. Developing a brand or building your online digital presence – you are guaranteed work designed with you and your users in mind.
I believe in learning and let learn. Check out my watercolour video tutorials at Hello Clarice Youtube channel (yes, this is also something I do).
more about me (creative mama entrepreneur)
- Proud mom of two beautiful babies.
- Love weddings and all things romantic.
- Into bows – think ‘Kate Spade’. I even sell a coffee mug on my online shop riddled with bows.
- Love coffee and a pink G&T (mild obsession with pink).
- Love music.
- My faith is a huge part of who I am.
- I am a creative person with a big personality (and big hair).
let’s keep in touch
find me on
hello clarice episodes
YouTube tutorials on how to paint in watercolour
A quick look
behind the scenes
In addition to graphic design, I love watercolour painting and creating wedding stationery invitation suites. Slapping some of my artwork on product is also something I do, check out the online shop. This video very briefly shows how all the magic takes place.
want to work on a project together?
here's a good start
shop the store
Clarice Gomes Designs Shop
Shop online for pretty watercolour prints, notecards and other products featuring my artwork